Also see our Risk Disclosure.
RPMEX sells precious metal bullion and/or collectible items. Persons 18 years or older that are ready to acquire precious metals, agree and abide to the following conditions can call (800) 257-3253, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST to speak with a trading representative.
To avoid fraudulent transactions, RPMEX uses every available resource to confirm the identity of buyers and the nature of their transaction. RPMEX requires basic personal information to conduct transactions from persons. Unless buyers have previously acquired from or sold to RPMEX, persons purchasing are required to provide first and last name, billing and receiving address, email address, phone number(s). RPMEX reserves the right to require a copy of current government identification i.e.(driver’s license number, passport, etc). Buyers information is retained and stored with the highest regard for security and is not shared or sold to any third parties under normal circumstances. In the event RPMEX identifies inconsistencies with the information provided from the buyer, RPMEX reserves the right to refuse service for any reason. In addition RPMEX will cooperate with the investigating law enforcement agencies to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.
Recorded Telephone Verification
Due to the rampant fraud arising from online transactions, RPMEX requires all transactions to be verified via recorded phone conversation before items are shipped without exception. If the buyer has purchased item(s) online and doesn’t provide a telephone number, provides an incorrect phone number or doesn’t respond to phone calls or messages. RPMEX reserves the right to cancel the order and refund payment if any within seven business days of order.
Precious metals values change by the minute so all RPMEX purchase transactions are confirmed via recorded telephone conversation. Prices will be locked at the prevailing market price and buyer will be issued a transaction number at which point the buyer is bound to the conditions below.
Market Loss Policy
When RPMEX issues a transaction number, the price is locked and the transaction may not be cancelled, but only offset at our current bid price. Any deficit between the original agreed ask price for item(s) and the offsetting bid price for item(s) is buyer’s responsibility. That offsetting amount will be charged to buyer, plus a ten percent (10%) cancellation/restocking fee for domestic U.S. transactions along with any applicable shipping charges. Buyer understands and agrees that any market gain on cancellations or returns shall remain the property of RPMEX and or its affiliated companies.
- We accept a variety of payment methods. Please read carefully to ensure that your order can be facilitated in a timely manner.
- Personal Checks, ACH, Money Orders and Cashiers checks can take five (5) business days to clear from the RPMEX deposit date. Each type of check must be cleared and new bank privacy rules make this process difficult. We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest that if this check holding period is not satisfactory please consider a bank wire.
- We do not accept checks drawn on credit card accounts.
Major Credit Cards
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted for collectible items and a payment processing fee will be added @ 3.5%.
- We do not accept credit cards or credit card checks for bullion orders.
- Call toll free (800) 257-3253 for our Paypal email address.
- Call toll free (800) 257-3253 for Wiring Instructions
- We offer return privileges on certified collectible item(s) returned within the following terms and conditions.
- A RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION a.k.a. “RMA” IS REQUIRED FOR ALL RETURNS WITH NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Certified collectible items must be returned within five (5) calendar days from receipt.
- Certified items returned without an “RMA” will be refused and returned to sender.
- Call and confirm the details of your return i.e. (item description, quantity, shipping method) and an “RMA” number will be issued by an authorized RPMEX agent.
- The “RMA” number is required to be written on the outside of the package.
- Certified items are returned at the customer’s shipping expense.
- All bullion item sales are final!
- NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED FOR BULLION ITEMS!
Shipping & Handling
- RPMEX uses various providers i.e.(USPS, FedEx, UPS) to ship items to and from its clients. Direct signatures from recipients 18 years or older listed on client’s RPMEX account are required to receive shipments.
- Insurance is included for all outbound shipments. At our discretion, we may opt to self-insure any order. No claims will be honored by us for any shipment in which USPS or any other carrier indicates a “delivered” status regardless of whom, if anyone, authorized or unauthorized, signs for the package.
- Shipping is only available within the 50 states to locations where restricted delivery is available. No APO/FPO.