The Random Year Britannia 1 oz Silver Coin coin contains 1 troy ounces of silver bullion.
The obverse of the coin features the popular effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, designed by artist and engraver Jody Clark.
She wears her royal crown and elegant jewelry.
The reverse showcases the majestic figure of Britannia.
She wears a toga and carries a large shield, standing proudly while she wields a trident in her outstretched arm.
- Additional Security Features Added as Design Elements
- Made from .999 pure silver
- Weight of 1 troy oz
- Produced & Backed by the British Royal Mint
- Face value of 2 British Pounds
- Legal tender coin backed by the British Government
- Obverse: Displays the royal bust of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Inscriptions: “Elizabeth II”, “D.G. REG F.D” (Queen by the Grace of God), and “2 POUNDS”.
- Reverse: Features the iconic image of Britannia holding a trident in her outstretched hand while holding a shield. Inscriptions: “BRITANNIA”, “2022” along with the weight and purity.